Scars of the Past
[html]
WC: 342 OOC: Blarrrg sorry lol but it makes up for the novel i spose

“It is very useful, I was actually taught when I went south, it was pretty hard to understand when I was shown but it gave me something to do other than mope about.” Mope about her parents leaving her, but that wasn’t to be said out loud. They both had their tales they didn’t want saying, though she didn’t really know it with him. She smiled though raised her eyebrow when he spoke; “Uh.... what’s a one way street?” She asked. She may rummage through cities, and live in a town, but she had no experience in any human technology besides cooking, archery, gardening and horseback riding. She tilted her head in confusion. He seemed less inclined to talk and it made Eclipse wonder what went through

She nodded. She had many traveling companions, ones that wanted to act as her guardian others as her friends, and it was always nice to have the company around. He seemed genuine at what he said and she nodded; “It’s not a problem at all, maybe someday you can brave the woods again and you won’t get lost.” she said smiling. He seemed to have what she said stuck in his head already, he’d proved that; “It really isn’t a problem, I’m sure i’ll find something along the way, just had to get my mind off things going around in my head and hunt a little.” She said, and though she had company he would easily help her get her mind off things and there was no saying she couldn’t find something on the way back or even sleep in the forest for the heck of it. She then set the pace, headed north as he hinted he often visited Halifax so that was probably where he was most comfortable, and could set his barrings from there. "So you are new to Nova Scotia? Did you come from across the sea?" She met many from across the sea that had accents, not all of them the same, but they were all accented none the less

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread