Scars of the Past
((381)) No worries! Sorry about his accent. ;n; Trying to both capture it somewhat accurately, and leave it understandable. ;u;

I can understand tha'... Figured instead o' mopin' 'about meself, I'd go out an' try t' find somefink more amusin' t' spend me time wif. Harvey shrugged, An' despite me gettin' lost, I 'ave t' say, I'd rather be 'ere leanin' 'about this place an' it's people than stuck back in tha' ol' city whinin' an' cryin' for me mum.

He tilted his head some in confusion. Who hadn't heard of streets? And many clearly had signs that said one way, a clear message that Harvey could only assume was obvious to all.

Then again, she may not have noticed. The city was ruined, and he felt hinted that she wasn't a dweller of the urban life, whereas he grew up living in the crowded places and breathing the smoggy air that came along with it. The noise, the bustle, the rude comments that left one wondering why on Earth somebody could say such a thing in public, and with a lady present, no less!

...He shrugged.

It's an expression, it is. Y'know... Only one way out o' it, but I still can't find me way? Jus' sayin' I get lost pre'y easily... The Brit muttered.

Ha, maybe! Harvey laughed, his mood quickly changing. Or if may jus' be me luck tha' I can't ever find me way through this bloody wood... 'Haps I should jus' keep ya 'round, eh, love? He smirked. A soft sigh escaped him as enjoyed the lack of chaos. He'd gotten lost, and it caused him discomfort, but now, he was no longer alone, and off to find his way back "home". All was going well.

His tail swayed some behind him, Well, if you're sure it's not a bovah... Don't want t' make ya miss out on anyfin' ya need t' get done yourself.

The red merle dog followed afterward at first, moving to catch up so that he could be beside her as she spoke to him.

Oh, yeh... Jus' got 'ere from London. 'Cross the big blue, I did. Harvey gave a slight nod, From East End. In range o' the ol' Bow Bells. I'm a Cockney, if ya couldn't tell...

He smiled. How 'bout yourself? Gonna be a long walk, I would assume... Couldn't 'urt t' get t' know each other, right?

Messages In This Thread