Scars of the Past
[html]
WC: 500 OOC:

Eclipse stifled a giggle at his comment. At least the last part. She honestly couldn’t see him crying for his mother, which she was sure that’s who he was talking about. She entirely agreed with him and she let him know; “I can understand that entirely, I have never really stayed in one spot, there’s always too much to see and too much to do. And so many things to learn, I know I can’t live a whole lifetime and learn all there is to know.” She said, wolves being what they were, they did tend to live short lifetimes, shorter than that of the old humans.

His explanation about his expression made her blush perfusely. She felt a little more than embarrassed, how she had not caught onto that even without having any knowledge of old human habits... She did her best to shrug it off and let herself learn this lesson. He seemed to have mood swings of sorts, a thought to keep her own temper in place and she grinned happily as he joked around; “But I get myself lost on purpose just so I can find my way back home!” She joked. There were times where she did that actually, though she had a pretty good sense of direction and was good about finding her way home again. They were moving side by side now and she shook her head; “No no, I have no problem or I would have parted ways already. I like a little adventure and getting sidetracked is a bit of an adventure to me.” She said with a bright smile.

He spoke of where he was from, london, though she knew absolutely nothing about it. She had never been across the ocean much less more than 300 miles from her own birth place. She nodded though, even if she was quite interested in where he was from she wasn’t sure he wanted to keep explaining it though she was sure she was safe on at least one question; “What is london like? I have never been across the sea, and I honestly haven’t heard of this place before. I heard about russia, and um... denmark i think? and a few other places across the sea.”

His question made her take her time, but only slightly she wanted to find a good place to start and pointed to the north west, “I was born around there, near the Bay of Fundy, in an old pack called Dahlia de Mai, it’s no longer there, but the land is still beautiful I suppose my normal life is really open to all who walk these lands.” She said smiling a little, she was not too sad about it but she wished it was more of a mystery, adventurous, though it truly was in a way after her parents abandonment and her running off herself... her life was nothing but an adventure.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread