Everyone wants to join in the fun.
[html]

Who would have thought stalking threads would help out so much!||WC:358

Charm would have been thrilled to know that he black and white female that Charm thought was an absolutely sexy and powerful women, had mildly scolded her child for bringing a dead wolf pup to the Rast. Yes, it was her own Rast, and yes, that was her way of showing Naniko the path that she wanted to take within the pack. However, really was the dead wolf pup, that looked like a little sleeping angel needed? Charm for one thought it was rude, and heartless and spoke very ill of her mother and father (more so her Mother, then father in Charm’s book)

After the Sawtooth lady was sure that horse was brushed out well enough, the Sawtooth female took the tack and headed into the barn and then seeing the red lady still standing there, Charm was sure that she was going to pick at the Sawtooth’s mind. She was once a mother, and had lost her children. The womb from the lost of that litter would never go away and what the young Trombetta child had done made those feelings of misery surface back up.

The female spun around looking at the child that pushed her, trying to rack her mind for what she was feeling and why she felt that way, she couldn’t take it anymore, tossing the red and cream child a hammer. The cat colored she wolf walked over to the destroyed fencing. The calico female walked over to the roll of chicken wire, and the small leather sack of nail. ”LOOKIT! If you’re going to pick at my mind, you’re going to work. You help me and I will answer one question. Right now it looks like you’re in dept to me of some manual labor!” Charm snapped. The lady walked over the misshaped and ripped fencing. Standing there, she looked to the child seeing if she would help her or if she was going to leave the whole matter where it was, and walk away. Charm was still scared about losing her temper, this had been one of the few times she had snapped at someone and she hated it.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread