Everyone wants to join in the fun.
[html]<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sarina);</style>

Lillith
Word Count :: 306 Lillith is going to be a super bitch here just FYI
-----------------------------------------------------------

It seemed she had struck a nerve, as the calico colored woman spun around and actually raised her voice. But instead of backing away as any right minded individual mind, instead Lillith leaned forward, as if watching a show. Something about seeing the dead pup had really pushed a button with Charm, and there was only a short list of why this might be; the woman had most likely lost young loved ones of her own in the past, whether they be children or siblings or the like. Oh what a treat for Lillith! This woman could be her little toy now if she wanted.

The woman tossed her a hammer, but Lillith just stepped to the side and let the tool fall to the ground like a stone. Charm demanded she work on the broken fence she was now beside but instead Lillith sneered, I am not and will never be in debt to you or anyone. You offered to brush my horse and said nothing of payment and so you will receive none. She walked over to Charm then, towering over the woman. It was amazing the physical disparity between the two of them; Lillith a tall, thin rail and Charm a short, squat thing. Looked down upon her with contempt, How weak minded of you, not to see the beauty within my kill. You let your weakness blind you. I pity you. She nearly shook her head in disgust.

The red woman turned then and retrieved the items she had gathered that day, slinging them over both of her boney shoulders and made way for the door, but hesitated before exiting, I wonder what such a strong, beautiful woman such as Aeron sees in you… because I do not see much. And with that, her long legs carried her away from the stables.

Image courtesy of harold.lloyd

<style>
.Lil_Pink_Green .padded {width:182px;height:462px; float:right; background-image:url(http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/5498/liltran.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.Lil_Pink_Green p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Lil_Pink_Green b {color:#d6dd9a; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; text-shadow:#413a10 1px 1px 1px;}
.Lil_Pink_Green { background-image:url(http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1070/lilq.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#7f7d4c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#413a10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px auto; border:3px solid #d6dd9a; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; }
.Lil_Pink_Green .name1 {text-align:center; font-family:Sarina; color:#f6817c; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:190px 10px 10px 25px; line-height:25px;}
.Lil_Pink_Green .ooc1 {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#413d10; font-size:9px; padding:0px 0px 0px 20px; line-height:9px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Lil_Pink_Green p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.Lil_Pink_Green p b:after {content: close-quote;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; }
.Lil_Pink_Green .ooc1 b {color:#2a2406; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; text-shadow:#413a10 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread