Not Goodbye, But See You Later.
[html]

| +227

Ears quickly rotated to the direction of the room where the call came from and Temo's head was quick to follow. Many thoughts ran through his head as he wondered what was wrong and the primary thought was there was something wrong with the new brood that was growing inside her stomach. Fear that the pups were going to be premature and possibly stillborn quickly found it's way to his face

Before the echo of Jace's call faded away, Temo was moving quickly towards their bedroom where he knew she was alone as he had just left her a few minutes ago to talk with Honrin. With swiftness that he did not even know he had, not quite running, Temo quickly made his way back to the bedroom sending his voice ahead of him, Jace! I am here! I am coming! His voice loud as he forgot about everyone else in the house that was busy sleeping.

As he entered the bedroom, he see Jace still on the bed and in distress. It only took him a few steps to get over to her where he sat on the edge of the bed, his hands enfolding her hands, I am here now, what is wrong? telltales in his voice echoing the worry that was on his face as his worst fears played out through his mind.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread