Home Sweet Home (?)
[html]
Boop. [WC: 000 || Pts: 0]

The other spotted her. She could feel the excitement, or adrenaline, course through her veins and she seemingly got more and more anxious as he edged closer. She smiled back at him and quickly tucked the dagger back into the sheath strapped to her thigh. She hid it underneath her flowing dress and wanted to hope that she wouldn’t need it soon. When the other came closer, Rio stood up on the steps and walked down them. She approached him, taking note that he was easing towards her, and held out a hand for a handshake. ”Rio.” Whether he shook her hand or not, she sat back down on her porch steps.

She fixed her dress so that the male wouldn’t be able to see the dagger hidden underneath. She didn’t want to scare him off, yet. She studied him. He didn’t seem to be from around, and the accent might’ve given it away a little. ”Where are you from? You don’t seem to be a native…” His lost expression gave it away, too. Rio carefully scooted to the middle of her steps, so that she could see him a lot better. She kept looking him over to make sure he wasn’t giving off any signs of maliciousness. She didn’t notice any yet, but she still kept her eyes on him anyway. She didn’t care if he noticed because he was the one in question, not her. ”Yeah, there aren’t many around these parts. That’s why I chose to live here,” she pointed back to the house behind her, ”I live here with another woman and her daughter. It’s pretty quiet – kinda nice, actually.” It was definitely different from pack lands.

<style>
.riogarg { background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/xnygrn.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#a82a02; width:506px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.riogarg b {color:#ffefb4; }
.riogarg p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.riogarg p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread