Home Sweet Home (?)
[html]
ooc text here [WC: 000 || Pts: 0]

He didn’t quite give her an answer as to where he was from, but Rio didn’t push the issue any farther. His smile seemed uneasy, and she secretly wondered what made him so uncomfortable. Maybe he noticed the knife strapped to her leg. She gulped as her heart rate began to pick up. What if he was going to attack her now and he was just waiting on the moment where she was distracted? Rio suppressed the urge to run into her house and lock all the doors and windows behind her. He seemed okay on the outside, despite her crazy paranoia about him.

His speech seemed to be mushed and awkward, and Rio zeroed in on his current demeanor. He seemed to be out of place, looking for somewhere to stay. She noticed he was rather handsome, as most who came Rio’s way were, and he seemed stranded. The thought of a helpless male swirled in her head. Maybe she could make him hers. Finally, a mate. Someone who would want her! (Of course Rio was aware these things were only in her head) She scowled for a moment before nodding. ”You can stay with me if you’d like… I think my house is the only one still standing quite well…” She made nothing of her secret plan obvious, as she was doubtful she’d even pursue it. ”You can stay as long as you need. I would love the company.” Of especially a man, she didn’t say. Rio was beaming at the stranger, hoping he’d say yes and she could show him to his room. Then he would be staying in her house… Would she rape him? Rio mentally shook her head. She wouldn’t stoop that low…

<style>
.riogarg { background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/xnygrn.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#a82a02; width:506px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.riogarg b {color:#ffefb4; }
.riogarg p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.riogarg p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread