Home Sweet Home (?)
((359)) That's perfectly fine, no problem~

Being from London, Harvey was quite used to the rain, so it really wouldn't have bothered him much, but he agreed that he'd rather be inside and warm than caught outside, wet and cold, especially if the option to be sheltered was present. It was another reason, though, he felt so at home in the ruined urban area.

Righto. The Australian Shepherd nodded, following behind the female into the building. Once inside, he paused to look around as she shut and locked the door. He noticed the empty living room, but Rio didn't say anything, and he wasn't going to question.

They toured the kitchen first, the canine staying quiet as he listened to his guide, paying attention as to where things were located. If he was going to stay here, he didn't want to come off as helpless, needing to be shown around and such. It was embarrassing enough for the male to admit he'd been lost and needed assistance finding a home in the first place, let alone having the inability to live comfortably in the place now provided for him.

As he was shown around the abode, he nodded, signaling to his new friend that he understood what was being said, and was paying attention. He smiled when she mentioned his room.

It was a cozy little place, brightly coloured and lacking a window, but that mattered little to him. Harvey's attention was turned to the bed, something he'd been desiring the comfort of for the past several days.

Oh, it's quite a lovely lil' room, Miss Rio! Are ya sure ya don't mind this any? It was a large favour to do for somebody only just met, especially for a young woman to be allowing a man inside so easily. Harvey could trust himself and knew he'd never do anything to cause intentional harm, but he was surprised that Rio was so openly ready to house and feed him.

He turned to her, I really 'preciate it, miss. An' I promise t' make it up t' ya, if I can. I won't stay too long, don't wish t' be a bovah.

...Thank you. Harvey smiled.

Messages In This Thread