Home Sweet Home (?)
[html]
It’s up to you.. You could end it there and we could thread again, or you can have him follow her downstairs, whichever Smile [WC: 000 || Pts: 0]

Maybe she was being naïve for letting this complete stranger stay in her house. Maybe it was the fact that she had little experience with any trouble at all. Sure, she had run into a few crazies along the road of her travels, but for the ones that looked innocent – she had no idea. She was quick to let him know that if he were to act up that she did have a dagger that she was ready to use, though unwilling to.

Rio looked up at him, ”No problem. Stay as long as you want to. I don’t mind the company, as long as it’s good company.” She rose from the couch, taking the dagger with her. ”I’m sure you want to go in and rest… Come find me later.” Rio turned from the man, and went down the stairs toward the living room. She set the dagger on the coffee table and curled up in the corner of the L-shaped couch, with a blanket and stared at the empty wall. She secretly wondered what it was like for humans to stare at the big blank frame that she burned out in the street…

<style>
.riogarg { background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/xnygrn.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#a82a02; width:506px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.riogarg b {color:#ffefb4; }
.riogarg p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.riogarg p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread