Home Sweet Home (?)
((212)) Probably end it, and have another thread, if that's okay.

Harvey Butler took notice of the dagger, and was quick to understand that his new landlord of sorts was nobody for toying with. He wasn't particularly threatened, because he knew he wouldn't cause any harm, but he'd be sure to stay in line and keep his temper under control. The last thing he wanted to do was upset his new friend and end up with several new scars, or worse.

Oh, yes ma'am, good company, of course... The aussie dog smiled, giving his head a quick nod, I'd enjoy the company meself, so ya can trust me t' be good.

He smirked slightly, tail wagging some behind him, excited to have acquired a warm, dry place to stay, at last!

Harvey watched as Rio stood, taking the weapon with her.

Rest would be lovely... Thank ya again, miss. He grinned, I'll be sure t' pay ya some company after it all.

As she descended down the stairs, he turned, looking back to the room. It was so bright and inviting. It wasn't what he was used to, or even what he'd imagine one day living in, even if temporarily, but he couldn't complain.

Stretching, a yawn escaping the red merle male, Harvey headed toward the bed, able to rest comfortably at last.

Messages In This Thread