Solicitous Salutations
[html]

Word Count → 544 :: Thanks hun, this puts me at the 1500 words mark so you can take you time with this thread now.

There was purpose to it, it was to find out what was at the end of mountain. If she had any experience with cartography she could be mapping out the land for others. Instead she would have to settle for a mental map. While she will never know what is at the end of the mountain she had learned that there was a pack before the end could be reached. It was something that she hadn't previously know before. It gave her something to share to someone else who might not know either. So there was a purpose even if it was a minor something. But since she wouldn't fulfill that purpose Willam reached down to tighten the cilice on her leg, allowing the metal to dig into her flesh to cause it to bleed and scar once it healed.

"On la Chemin. Where I came from. It was a band of wolves in the area. They burnt the church where we lived. I don't know if any of my family escaped or not. They were setting fires to the borders as well to trap us inside when I had managed to escape." The news would do nothing to help him as it had happened some distance from here. "I am new to this area so I can't speak for anything that is happening around here. I can only sympathize with your plight as I have experienced one similar." She felt bad about not being able to give him any current news from this area. But he already knew more than she did. He had been gracious enough to warn her that even here there were mindless attacks.

"I am glad that everyone is alive. I will pray that this monster is delivered swift justice for their acts." If it was up to Willam she would wish to see them crucified. To watch them hang from a cross and suffer until they finally perished from whatever cause took them first. It was a long and slow death but she felt that types like those deserved no better.

"Yes pray, for your protection and for justice." The large female gave a nod of her head and smiled. When he had come near enough Willam reached her outstretched hand to him to try and lay it lightly atop his head. Willam closed her eyes and bowed her head as she began to speak in Latin. Deus te defendere et ducere. Tua iustitia velox. The words were spoken softly even if they were out loud. She could have said them in French or English but had chosen Latin since she was used to important passages of scripture to be delivered in Latin. Because of this she figured that it would mark the prayer as important and have her God acting upon it swiftly. Since it was a matter of innocent lives at stake she really wanted a prompt response. Willam fully believed that by uttering these words this pack wouldn't suffer a loss of life so long as they followed the path that they were to be guided on, as well as those that had transgressed against them would be dealt with and so they would no longer have to worry about that particular problem any longer.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... mplate.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:106px; height:136px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread