you're the pretender
[html]

[332]
Big Grin

Teme Chibi is by Requiem!

Blue eyes were curious as he took in the males appearance- the piebald blonde markings, the dark shaggy hair, the scrawny nature of the male in front of him. Temeraire knew nothing about hunger, he'd always been fed well and whenever he pleased, but the ribs sticking out from the male struck a chord with the young Stormbringer. He started at the males thick accent, logical brain trying to substitute words that he didn't quite understand into something that would make sense to him. He gave a soft chuckle when the male excused his fall and Temeraire felt himself nod in agreement.

The next words to come from the male took a tad longer to interpret- in fact the first sentence went completely over the males head. Still, the question made sense to him and Teme shook his head eagerly. Nah, I'm not hurt. He confirmed, before thinking about his 'folks'. If he had been hurt, he would have had to tell his father where he'd been, and the youngster wasn't wholly sure his father would approve of his wandering outside of Vinátta. It was lucky really, that he hadn't injured himself. My 'folks' don't know I'm out here, so its better that I wasn't hurt. He said, casting a glance around him as if expecting his Uncle Niernan to burst out of the trees.

His question was being answered however and Temeraire turned back, blue eyes widening at the males words. His father had told him small bits of how the world was, with humans who had written the books his father read. Other than what they were called, Temeraire knew nothing about these mysterious creatures. The information this male imparted was interesting to say the least. Teme looked around him, blue eyes wide in wonder at the thoughts of humans. Armies? For fighting? Wow... He whispered, before a thought occurred to him. I'm Temeraire Stormbringer, by the way. He introduced himself, feeling odd that they didn't know each others names.

OOC ENDING
Tem and Amaury talk a little more and Tem tells Amuary about Vinátta.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread