600ml
[html]
ooc here

Amaury's ears flickered towards the man's words. Shit... He'd practically just grassed the kid up to his own Dad. Granted the African didn't really know the relation between the two until Saul spoke so it wasn't his fault, but Amaury was kind and considerate that way, he took the blame onto himself when he thought he'd done wrong. 'Uh yeah. Sorry if he came back boarded off or anythin'. I tol' him ta watch himself on the bricks an' h kinda slipped. Said he fine an' all...' the pied male traded off quietly, his ears flattening against his skull. He probably hadn't needed to waffle on about what the kid had got up to in his little excursion, but Amaury could hardly help it.

Saul moved on and Amaury smiled as he was greeted by questions he could answer. 'I'm Amaury, Amaury de Jong. And this is my brother Luuk'. That was simple enough. Now about home. 'Uh South Africa' Amaury answered, followed by Luuk, 'Over da seas, ja'. 'Der weren't nuffin for us back der an' all, fought we'd come here an' see...' Blue eyes flickered around, but his pose remained confident. Because he'd never had anything knock it before.

<style type="text/css">
.catam b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff;}
.catam p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.catam {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... gaho-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 80px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#01b8fe; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread