here in the dark, i cherish the moonlight
[html]

Nooooo Idea how this thread is gonna go, Maggie is as clueless as I am XD

The tigress appeared out of thin air, though her scent was heavy in this area. Maggie looked up, and after the Cicerone spoke, her whole body eventually lifted itself off the ground. They were both at level ground now, the two females nearly the identical height. Maggie, more slender and feminine and curvy than her muscular counterpart, stared at the new leader. There was no trace of Eris within her; her markings came from someone else further down the bloodline. This realization made the Confidant even more sad than she was before. With Sirius and Salvia calling the shots now, the hybrid was truly alone now.

“I wasn’t sure if you’d be busy, or whatever, with your new role,” she said quietly because of the respect she was supposed to show Salvia, but menace still laced through her words, though it was just a trace. “I am sorry if I have disturbed you,” She didn’t care really, she was just being polite. Salvia would never be anyone Maggie respected, at least not here and now.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread