here in the dark, i cherish the moonlight
[html]

UGH THIS THREAD omg. I love it so much. Hahaha.

At this moment, Maggie wanted nothing more than to slap Salvia right across the face. But that would have probably ended with her children being killed in the middle of the night, so she chose to do nothing except growl slightly when the pathetic excuse for a wolf mentioned her innocent children. That was certainly the wrong thing for the stupid Cicerone to do. “You were born with everything could have ever wanted in your life; a kingdom, wonderful parents, and an entire pack that would die for you. Instead of making your own wonderful creation, you had to steal your mothers. You have done nothing with your life but fight and cheat.” She half-snarled this insult, intending it to make as much damage as possible.

”If you want me to be loyal to your cause, Salvia, you won’t threaten my innocent kin again. I want to respect you, I really do, but you have given me nothing to fight for. With Eris, she gave me a home and love. You may think love is beneath you, but you’ll catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I want to be your loyal subject, there was once a time considered you a sister of sorts, when I had no one and your parents took me in.” Maybe Maggie should have left when she had the chance. Maybe leaving wasn’t such a bad idea after all. This was no leader, Salvia was a warrior who got her heart cut out.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread