here in the dark, i cherish the moonlight
[html]

Maggie's face right now.

Salvia’s words had immense impact on her. Had she just messed up everything? Maggie wanted to move up in Salsola, and she just about ruined her chance to do that by insulting Salvia. Or was Salvia lying to her face? Maggie wasn’t around when Eris supposedly ‘blessed’ her new ranking, so she would never know. But perhaps the Tigress wasn’t lying, after all, and Eris had willfully given up her role. The only way to find out would be to see the shadowy woman herself.

“I do love your father still,” Maggie replied quietly; Salvia’s words made it hard for the Confidant to speak. She felt ashamed, almost. “I miss him every single day. I-“ This pained her immensely to say, but she knew she had to: “I’m sorry, for coming here. I don’t know why I said the things I said. If what you say is true, than you are the rightful heir to Salsola. I hope one day you forgive me for my horrible error; I hope you understand that Eris is the only sort of mother I’ve ever had, my own abandoned me. I care for your parents deeply, that’s all. I do not wish to fight with you any longer, my queen,” The last words were said with no malice or hate, only honest to god loyalty. Maggie might not like the brat before her, but she was her leader now and didn’t need to mess with her. Maggie at least knew when to cover her ass and let go of the thundercloud in her mind.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread