The more the merrier
"Well I guess that's everyone i'm gonna meet at the training grounds." Lance took another glance back at the grounds and decided he has worn out his company here. He had spent most the day there anyways and it seemed to be getting late."I guess I have time for one more spot." Lance thought of where he could go next. He then remembered hearing about the Villa. This was another set of homes away from his own and it wouldn't hurt to meet the residents there anyways."Well I better start now If I want to meet anyone by nightfall." Lance didn't really like the night. He wasn't scared it uncomfortable. Lance started in the direction of the villa wondering who he would meet. He tried to remember who all lived there but his mind went blank.

Lance arrived at the villa later and began to scout the area for any signs of life. He sat down and decided it would be best to wait then to approach a random stranger. He though of how he would greet anyone that came by. He kept repeating in his mind that he must be kind and try not to be his usually goofy and arrogant self. that the kind of thing that gets you hurt. lance got his ficus of the subject and began to daydream as he waited to be noticed.

Messages In This Thread