[aw] the sea is radioactive
[html]
WC: 312 OOC: I found a suseptable reason why she is sick... because she is just plain icky sicky Tongue

As she came closer his hesitance made her remember her outrage and her sudden leave taking from him in their last meeting and her steps slowed and started to shy, but his words came to her ears as though nothing seemed to happen, well she wasn’t going to try to remind him of that day perhaps she would be more careful about letting anyone get too close to the feelings she had inside. She bit her lip and looked back at Vasiliy

“Yeah, I suppose I ate something bad and well a horse jostling me doesn’t do my poor stomach too well. What is it that you are doing here?” She asked turning the mare loose to look at the oars, which were pretty ugly looking even to her inexperienced eyes. At least that’s what she was guessing. She wondered what he was doing with them though. She looked at the boat looming over in the harbor area they set up for it. It was big, and she hated missing the voyage but there was nothing that could be done with that; “I am sorry that I missed you homecoming. I owuld have had a big feast, but I suppose time slipped away and I was away too long.” She said, other than feeling green she felt perfectly fine, better than the last time she saw the grey male. She had been lonely but now that she had Robert as company and a few others in the pack, she liked it. She felt welcome there now. She gave him a small smile, in hopes he would allow her to sit with him, or maybe even help him if she was capable of it, if she could keep her food down, though she was sure she already threw up what she had left in it. The taste was vile, but she would not say anything about that.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread