[aw] the sea is radioactive
[html]

(--)

Vasiliy is by me!

Vasiliy was not one to hold a grudge. Though the woman's behavior was strange to him, he was willing to bypass whatever had happened. It was more than likely his fault, anyway -- Vasiliy was not so good with his fellow Luperci, it seemed, and he felt he often accidentally offended someone. He knew he was hard to understand, too -- his English wasn't great, not nearly so fluent as his Russian. At least I can make my point known, I guess, he thought, wishing sorely his spoken words were as coherent and fluent as the Russian in his mind.

Ah, it is okay, he said, shrugging. He did not mind much if she'd missed their return -- he was much more concerned with her ill feelings, and he ruminated on them a moment before even getting to the question she'd asked. Tea! This was declared vehemently, and he grinned broadly. Drink tea, you feel good to dance. He was trying very hard to speak clearly and slowly, and properly enunciate. He'd surely caused their kerfuffle with his poor wording -- maybe even his bad manners.

For what Vasiliy do -- fix oars, not much. He shrugged and smiled. Then, he took one final pull of his cigarette, and flicked it a long, long way down to the water. It fell in the sand, but a wave came and gobbled it into the ocean, leaving not even a brown smear behind. I take back to Thornbury -- you want come? Make tea for you, he suggested.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread