[aw] the sea is radioactive
[html]
WC: 313 OOC: Sooo yeah shaw be le tired hahaha never let shaw post all tired like I'm probably going to be wondering what i was thinking when i come home to reread this!

His declaration made Eclipse jump a little. The word tea, so foreign yet familiar and how he said it made her have to blink at him stupidly as he explained. She smiled and nodded at him. Tea did sound good, perhaps it would settle her stomach; “But you missed me dancing at the ball, if you didn’t you wouldn’t want me to dance.” She giggled remembering the night she met Aro, whose feet were probably very sore after they danced. He sweet talked her like he did a couple days ago. She didn’t regret what they did, they were wolves and free to do what they wanted though she felt this guilty feeling in the pit of her stomach at times when she remembered what happened as though she should have waited for something or someone or whatever the case it was all done now.

She looked at the oar he talked about and back to him; “Could I help you with it?” She felt like she needed to make up in a way. She turned to see him flick the smoking thing at the sea, she could see the smoke die off before the water took it away and then turned back to the man. The tea did sound far better than sitting here, and she nodded, still feeling ill so it was only a slight one but she smiled all the same. Vasiliy was such a nice man, everyone was so nice, which made her wonder, how could she have given him the cold shoulder? She knew why but she felt so heartless now and it was so trivial, as though she grew up in the few weeks she met the man; “Yes that would be fine, and perhaps then I can help you with your task.” She said finally after her nod.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread