[aw] the sea is radioactive
[html]

(--) Ahahah your post did make me laugh, but it was only Eclipse jumping at Vasiliy being all "TEA!"

Vasiliy is by me!

Vasiliy had been at the ball, but he'd been mighty uncomfortable. The Russian's face darkened and he looked again discomforted now -- his ears folded back and he grinned at her sheepishly. Is okay, he said. I still dance with you. Should have at ball, anyway. But I did not know anyone, and it was... well. He shrugged, smiling. You know. He wasn't sure if she did, but he didn't want to talk about how he'd felt at the ball with so many canines around. Together, we make terrible dance, he said. Vasiliy was not a good dancer, either -- meat-paws made for poor dance moves.

With her offer, the dark-furred wolf regarded her for a moment. He was hesitant to allow her to offer help if she wasn't feeling well, but she seemed adamant about it, and perhaps it would be just as mannerless if he refused? There had to be some right thing to say. Aye, if you want... you feel okay to do this? He figured that would do about as well as anything -- there wasn't a much better way the dark-furred hybrid could think to put it. He shifted his weight and stood up slowly, stretching out his calf muscles as he rose up further on his toes. A moment later, he picked up one of the oars, testing its weight. It wasn't so heavy -- Eclipse could probably carry it on her own. But he'd feel better if they did it together. Why not -- you take one end, I take other? Carry together? Carry Sobirat'sya, he added, grinning.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread