[aw] the sea is radioactive
[html]
WC: 203 OOC: crappier than the one before it buuut i tried?!!

“Oh yes I do know what you mean, I couldn’t say no though he was the son of the king there. But I didn’t know anyone at all,” She knew exactly what the man felt like, and she nodded her sympathies. If Jace hadn’t been so busy herself Eclipse would have stuck to her like glue, and other than that she didn’t really know anyone at all. She did giggle at his comment of making terrible dance together and she nodded.

As the topic returned to the ore she looked down at his motion and she smiled nodding. She didn’t think she would have too much trouble picking the oar up. She moved to the other side after he picked up one and tested it first before pulling it up to her side; “I think I’ll be good, I don’t feel as bad as I did earlier.” She said, of course she was right, she felt a good deal better. She was still nauseous and light headed but she was sure she could do this much, and a little more. She returned his grin with her own smile and waitted for the man to lead the way.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread