[aw] the sea is radioactive
[html]

(--) :c I lub you.

Vasiliy is by me!

Vasiliy shook his head at the idea of a king. Skye was not a queen and did not seem to present herself as a monarch at all. Instead, she was a Luperci -- simple, complicated, logical, emotional, and entirely (as far as Vasiliy could tell) normal. There seemed to be no needless elevation of the leadership, and though he could not say for certain this was how Casa di Cavalieri operated, he was suspicious of such places all the same.

Aye, and you will feel much better after tea, I think. You know what is? He had met a few canines on the ship who had never had tea before in their lives -- perhaps owing to the lack of dangerous fire aboard mostly wooden ships. It seemed a rather easy way to sink a ship, in any case. Vasiliy's thoughts, however, returned to Casa di Cavalieri. If they were neighbors and close with Cercatori d'Arte, he ought to learn more about them. But... why king? he asked, turning his head occasionally to glance back at Eclipse. It seemed rude to keep his back to her at all times, even if their present task and predicament made it necessary. What you know about Casa place?

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread