[aw] the sea is radioactive
[html]
WC: 311 OOC: ILU TOOOOO

She was glad that he continued the conversation as they moved forward to his destination it did get her mind off of dwelling about everything that happened, being sick in particular. “Yes I’ve had it from different families before.” She said quietly. She couldn’t just say, my mom or my dad... because they had not introduced it to her, different other families she stayed with after her father, then mother left.

When he asked about king in Casa she shrugged, actuall that’s what she was thinking because that’s how she felt. She knew different packs had different names but from the small knowledge she got from old human times, all leaders were like king or queens, though the pack she and Vasiliy resided in was a bit different than normal but she still felt that the Matriarch was established and well. “I don’t really know if he is a king, I suppose leader? I just... I didn’t want to offend him or anyone and be the only wolf to.. well break the alliance. I know how important that is.” He asked if she knew much about Casa and she shrugged; “Only some, that they train to fight and um.. protect I guess. They have been nice, all that I have met. I suppose I should learn about them more huh?” She asked sheepishly. Her thoughts lingering on the fact that they were allianced and she still didn’t want to offend though she and Aro did have that one night together, though she didn’t regret it, in fact she enjoyed it and as far as she knew he did not have a mate and neither did she so it wasn’t like she was promised to anyone. She did let a small smile lip through her face as she kept pace with her larger friend.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread