[aw] the sea is radioactive
[html]

(--)

Vasiliy is by me!

The storm-cloud colored wolf nodded his understanding, smiling fond himself of the memories he had. Zinoviya had been the one to brew the best tea, though it had always been a younger cousin or aunt to bring it to the sick. Zinoviya, in her old age, could not afford to expose herself to all manner of illnesses, as she put it. The old woman was always there to give Vasiliy comfort as soon as he was well enough again, though, and then she'd bring the tea herself.

Vasiliy listened, ears twisted back to catch her words better, even as he walked forward. The path he picked was a relatively easy one, leading almost straight into the village. He still was not absolutely certain how they might fix the oars, but that would come when they arrived. For the meantime, it was more important to get the oars to the village first. I understand, Vasiliy said, nodding. I know little of other places, miss Eclipse, so maybe both should learn more. The wolf gave a laugh, though.

Why learn other places, though? Cercatori d'Arte is good. Know little bit about Casa -- fight, protect, train, you say? Is good enough know for me. The rest, can leave behind. Vasiliy did not desire to know all there was to know about the different packs -- just bits and pieces were quite enough for him. He must know who to approach and who to avoid, but beyond that, he cared little for the intricacies of pack politics.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread