[aw] the sea is radioactive
[html]
WC: 228 OOC: So um yeah i'm bad for letting this go so long Sad

As they got closer to the town she had a fairly good idea of where they were headed... well where inside the town she did not know but she would follow him nonetheless. She nodded at his comment and remembering his back was to her spoke; “Yes I want to get to know our neighbors,” She said.

At his question and answer she couldn’t help but giggle; “Sure Cercatori is great but if you don’t know much about your neighbors and possible friends then you stand little chance of them liking you. If I knew the customs of a place I am visiting then I would stand less of a chance of offending them, right?” She asked, shifting the weight of the oar as they got closer, it wasn’t too heavy but it did grant a weight when it was being held for some time; “Say I come to your house, and do something my own customs allow and that offend yours? Wouldn’t you be at all offended?” She asked, trying to think of a good example. She was still young but learned early that one could offend someone by just doing that. She had done that a few times when visiting a pack or two here and in the south that did not take too kindly to her actions.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread