[aw] the sea is radioactive
[html]

(319) It was only a week. XD

Vasiliy is by me!

The granite-furred Russian listened with a cocked head and ears pricked upward in interest as Eclipse spoke, though he kept his eyes forward now. They were in the trees and it was more difficult to navigate -- he wouldn't want to go walking straight into a treetrunk, after all. There was a good lot of sense in what she was saying. Vasiliy was supposed to be a trader of Cercatori d'Arte -- he'd picked this rank tier precisely because he was a friendly personality and he enjoyed interacting with other canines.

The moment was so large and resonating within him, Vasiliy almost wanted to stop, turn around, and look Eclipse in the face. He'd wear a grave sort of look, something that told her he understood what she was saying and found it poignant, and he'd speak long and lovely words about what it meant to him to have this thing explained to him in so simple a way. But -- Vasiliy was certain he'd muck the long words up, and he wouldn't be able to get the expression right and she'd end up thinking he was mad at her, and above all -- he was still carrying the damned oars. If he stopped to turn around and look at her, he'd wind up letting her bear the entirety of their weight.

I understand, he said. It would hurt me, he agreed. I did not think of it like this. Thank you, Eclipse, he said, trying to convey the solemnity and weight he felt of her words. They were most certainly right, he knew -- it was a truth had never heard put to words so succinctly before. Their path soon took them into the village, and Vasiliy made for his own house. When they were just outside, he turned his head to Eclipse. Set your ends down, I will put up, he said.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread