stranger in a strange land
[html]

So there’s no set date yet from when Salvia yells at Maggie, but I started it yesterday, but I’m also excited for this thread so I’m starting it today. Let’s just say it’s set a day or two after this thread? If not, I can change <3

Though she had not been physically injured, Maggie’s body felt broken. She had suffered in the name of her fallen almost-mother, that she blindly held her loyalty to. Salvia’s words stuck to her even now, a few days after. Maggie found herself weeping in the early morning, determined to talk to Eris about it. She missed her deeply, and needed to tell her of this. She also regretted not being there for the fallen monarch, but her children had needed her. Hopefully Eris would understand.

It was a foggy morning, as it often was by the bay. Maggie walked briskly to Eris’ home in the ruins. Maggie had not seen the woman since Salvia’s meeting, and she had assumed she was holed up there. At least she hoped. Perhaps she was at her weir, but Maggie doubted it.

The Confidant crept to Eris’ home, and looked around for any sort of movement. “Eris?” Maggie called quietly, her voice weak as it was the first time she had spoken that day. She prayed she was there. Maggie wondered what sort of state the woman would be in. The thought seemed too tragic, so she pushed it from her mind, jade eyes glued to the woman’s den entrance.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread