stranger in a strange land
[html]

(304) Hmm... I told you I was gonna do Draugr/Eris, but I've changed my mind, if that's okay...? :3 I need the Eris posts! And if not, I'll just bring Dra in as an NPC under Eris rather than vice versa, if that's alright. Ooor we can leave her out all together. Let me know what you'd prefer!

Eris is by Kiri!

Her den was not as lovely as it had once been. Molcaxitl had at least kept the place clean, and Eris could not be bothered to keep up with much of it. Her indifference led to a considerable mess: the ashes of her fireplace were overflowing, her things were in complete disarray, and the grasses and plants that grew around her home were overgrowing with the summer's heat. Eris did not care. She spent most of her time underground, and if not underground, draining her sorrows in the wine and other alcohol kindly supplied by Draugr -- and, she suspected, Siv.

It was good to know there were some within the pack who still cared for her. Often, the obsidian-hued woman felt otherwise. Sirius had abandoned her -- and she could have loved him once, perhaps. Larkspur, too, had gone away and left her to deal with the cruelties of the world. She still had Pandemic, at least -- he slept in her home more often than not now, tucked into the lean-to or above in her ruins or even beside her. At least she still had her son. Her daughter? The dark-hued hybrid tried not to think of Salvia.

The sound of a voice drew her from the underground part of her den and into the world. The voice was Magnolia's, and it sparked a reminder within her that there were others still who might still have some love for her left. This excited her, and she crept to the entrance of her ruins, peering at Magnolia with a faint smile. Magnolia, she said, crooking the fingers of one hand and gesturing for her to approach and enter. The dark woman was haggard, thinner than she'd been, and rather unkempt -- but there was hope shining bright in her chartreuse eyes.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread