stranger in a strange land
[html]

I’m cool with whatever. :3 I know Maggie would prefer if it was just them, but she could use some other friends in the pack too, I suppose. Whatever you want to do lady!! <3 Maggie can still bathe her, if she wants. <33 she’s still that kind of girl teehee. Hope the PP is okay.

Maggie only had a few moments to notice the disarray at which her fallen Auxiliary had turned to before she came from underground at the sound of the Confidant’s voice. Seeing the dark woman again made Maggie almost weep for joy, she had missed her so much, but when her haggard appearance because obvious Maggie couldn’t help but let out a small gasp. She was a ghost of the beautiful, robust woman she had once known. Salvia had broken her, and the dark woman was finally showing signs of wear.

“Oh, Eris,” she exclaimed, forgoing all sorts of formality and running straight up to the Crone and giving her a big hug, the kind that forced the hugger to twist the other from side to side slightly. Maggie squeezed Eris tightly and smelled liquor and despair. Oh, this wasn’t how she was supposed to be. This wasn’t supposed to happen.

The hybrid finally let go of the hug and looked deep into Eris’ eyes. ”What have they done to you, my queen?” The question wasn’t meant to be answered, really, the female was more expressing her rage than anything else. “I’m so sorry, I would have come to see you sooner, but the children—“ She knew it wasn’t an excuse. She still should have seen her dear friend before all this happened. Maggie knew she needed taking care of, but chose her own blood over pack blood. She was disgusted with herself.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread