stranger in a strange land
[html]

This thread makes me squeal so hard. <3 Also, Dra might not be in the thread but Maggie can still bathe her!

Somehow, Maggie didn’t believe what Eris was saying. She knew that Salvia had stripped her of her power like it was nothing when Eris was in a dark time. She still was, apparently, by the looks of her residence. Maggie made a mental note to come back and tidy her place up when the children were with their father. Or better yet, she should bring them so Eris had a distraction of some sorts.

“No, you need pampering.” Maggie said with a grin as she took Eris’s hands off her shoulders and held them between her own. “Nothing would make me happier to serve you. Would you like a bath? Are you hungry? I could fix us something, if you’d like,” Maybe Maggie sounded pathetic somehow, but she really did feel this way; Maggie directed whatever motherly feelings left in her mind from Lolita to Eris. The Confidant wanted nothing more than to make Eris happy. She would do whatever would piss Salvia off the most, too.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread