Mirror Images
[html]

OoC:

IC:
The water in the puddle was a bit dusty, but it was also cool and that was refreshing. The overcast had prevented the sun from turning it hot and icky. She sighed, and looked around, red eyes scanning the mountain side. That was when she noticed the biggest damned wolf she had ever seen running towards her. Startled, Garnet scrambled sideways and turned to face the mysterious figure. It hadn’t been her imagination, this bronze wolf was huge not-to-mention absolutely covered in scars. To say the least, he was intimidating and she was scared out of her mind. Asphyxia had taught her a few moves for self-defense, but Garnet seriously doubted that anything could save her from this male. As he halted not far away, she cast a quick glance over her shoulder, wondering if she had a better chance of out-running him back to Inferni.

Her ears pricked as he spoke; his words were polite and Garnet wondered if maybe he hadn’t been planning to attack her. She couldn’t pick out any sighs of hostility, and the black female let her fur lay a bit more flat, because when she had startled she hadn’t noticed it had caused her top puff up. Garnet also relaxed her muscles slightly and tried to clam her madly beating heart. ’Don’t let all your guard down, he could still attack.’ Her biggest fear was that this male was from Dahlia de Mai, though he didn’t smell much like Firefly. Oh well. ”You scared the hell out of me! I could’ve sworn you were going to fucking kill my ass right here. What do you want?” Garnet wasn’t exactly concerned about being too polite, but then, she didn’t want him to change his mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread