Mirror Images
[html]

"Sorry about that. I mistook you for someone else, and got ahead of myself. I didn't mean to frighten you." He really was much larger than her, and he felt like a bully for having put her into the position she was now recovering from. Especially with the situation between coyotes and wolves right now, he knew it was an inexcusable mistake. Hell, she might even have heard of him for all of Fatin and Gabriel's propaganda, in which case she may have been even more terrified.

"As for what I want...nothing. This was just an unfortunate accident on my part." He should probably extricate himself from this situation as soon as possible. But she looked so much like Asphyxia. Was this one of the children she'd spoken of? Curiosity flowered in his thoughts, but that had to take a backseat to their secret, to Asphyxia's safety. His lover had told him that her children were still possessed of a strong anti-wolf mindset, and so giving her away to this one might well spell trouble for the black lady, and that was the very last thing Skoll wanted.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread