Mirror Images
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Garnet watched the male closely, seeing how he reacted to the name. However, his mask was too good for her to see through, and thus his confusion seemed genuine enough for her. Frustrated that she had been wrong, the black female huffed furiously and did any angry little jig. She felt powerless again, just like she had when she had met Hybrid. Her opponents always seemed to be holding all of the cards; Garnet was at a ridiculous disadvantage. She turned her red eyes on the male as he explained his previous actions, and she snorted at his last statement.

”As long as you aren’t trying to kill me or are from Dahlia de Mai, I don’t have a problem with you being wolf.” Garnet found it interesting to talk to this huge and yet polite male. He had a certain, I dunno, nobleness or something that she had never seen in any of the coyotes she had met. The Asphyxia clone sat down, having grown tired of craning her neck up while standing. ”I got attacked once by a wolf, but then again I was ‘attacked’ once also by a coyote. I don’t have any reason to hate you; it’s not like you were directly involved.”

The female scratched at her ear with a hind foot, watching the huge male. She suddenly remembered her experience with Hybrid, whose name she didn’t really know. The black coyote tilted her head slightly as she gazed at the golden wolf. ”My name, by the way, is Garnet Mas-“ She stopped, rethinking that. Even if he didn’t personally have any sort of grudge with her, it was possible that he did with someone else with her last name. ”Well, let’s just leave it at Garnet. And I did notice you still haven’t told me who you are.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread