Mirror Images
[html]

"Well, I seem to be making all kinds of social blunders today. My name is Skoll." He sat down himself, lowering into a position where speaking would be more comfortable. He saw a certain intensity in this girl that he hadn't seen in Asphyxia, a tough exterior which he had never seen in the mother...rather, the more he thought about it, the state he'd met her mother in seemed quite a lot like someone coming out of some kind of shell. How alike was Garnet to the Asphyxia from before? Did she have a soft core like her mother did, or was she true to her upbringing, through and through?

"I'm a wolf of Shadowed Sun, though I was probably better known as a wolf of Storm, given how long I remained there. I earned some enmity from Inferni once upon a time for interfering with an attack of theirs, so if you've heard bad things associated with that name, that's probably why." This reminded him a little of his recent conversation with the cloaked canine. It was also a very good distraction from the concerns that were building like a storm in his mind. He would need to talk to Asphyxia, and soon.

"As you can see, though, for my part, I have been attacked by all manner of things, and so hold little personal bias when it comes to race." He'd been cut up by many wolves, coyotes, dogs, hybrids of the three, a wolverine, and even a bear. He certainly wasn't making special exceptions for anyone on that extensive list.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread