Mirror Images
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Garnet nodded her head as he spoke his name, thinking back. It didn’t seem all that familiar; no one had told her to look out for him or to stay away from him, nothing like that. Well, if they had she hadn’t been listening. Shadowed Sun she had heard of, but only in passing. Apparently it was just a little bit isolated from the other packs, hadn’t caused any trouble or anything as of yet. ”You must not have that bad of a reputation; never heard of you before. But, seeing as you don’t appear to go around randomly killing coyotes or something…” Garnet scratched at her neck with her hind paw; she must have been picking up fleas and ticks from spending so much time in the forest.

At his next statement, she looked him up and down, and then put on a toothy grin. ”I suppose you are right, there. But you know, I didn’t even really notice your scars until you were standing still; at first I just couldn’t get over how big you are.” She let out a chuckle. Garnet looked back at the territories, up in the mountain she had quite a good view. Red eyes trailed back to Skoll, who at least now had a name, and she titled her head slightly. ”What are you doing up here in the mountains? I mean, you’re a bit close to Inferni. Or maybe I just have wandered farther than I thought?” Garnet looked over her shoulder at the way she had come. It was hard to tell up here, because the plains spread past the Inferni border to meet the Halcyon Mountains.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread