Mirror Images
[html]

OoC: Sorry that I finished this so fast, but I had a feeling we were running out of things to say. Besides, the point of this was so that Garnet knows who Skoll is, for latter threads. Wink

IC:
Garnet gawked as the distance she had traveled came into light. No wonder she had been so tired, if she had walked half-way to Skoll’s pack’s territory. Then she gawked even more as she tried to image a wolf bigger than Skoll; it just didn’t seem possible. Garnet let out an impressed huff. Phoenix was an interesting name for anyone to have, though maybe not as strange as ‘Asphyxia’ or something of that nature. The black female looked around at the view again and nodded. ”True enough. I didn’t realize I had come this far, though. My mother is going to be pissed. That is, if she finds out or catches me.”

Garnet stood up and stretched out, hearing some of her bones crack as she did so. She shook herself off and looked over her shoulder, judging how long it might take her to get back. ”I should probably leave, but it was nice talking to you, Skoll. Maybe I’ll see you around?” Garnet paused long enough to allow for any last words from the large bronze male before she started off down the mountains. For her, chatting with a wolf seemed harmless enough. She didn’t yet know that some coyotes from Inferni might frown on her actions.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread