icing over a secret pain
[html]

Vasiliy is by me!

Vasiliy beamed and visibly brightened at the praise. He thought he'd done a decent job over their sailing expedition, but it was better to have such a notion reinforced by the leader of the pack, all the same. His dark tail wagged behind him, and even the grass-combing was paused for a moment as he soaked that in. His moment of pride over, the dark-furred hybrid decided modesty and humility were the best course of speech. Vasi did not need to brag or receive praise, but it was nice all the same, and he appreciated it.

Thank you, he said. Mine family teach me all I know. I am good, but uncles sail ice seas years and years. Vasiliy have one summer as apprentice, he admitted. Still -- watching his family members and helping just a little bit had imparted quite a lot of knowledge to the granite-furred canine. I am ship captain if Cercatori need, oarsman if need, sheep man if need. Anything if need, he declared. He would be happiest working where his skills were best, but he could not refuse duties if the pack deemed them necessary.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread