icing over a secret pain
[html]

She was glad to see the Russo man light up at her praise - it was not given lightly, and she felt that he deserved every word of it. She listened as he gave his anecdote of his family - the ice seas. She had not yet had the chance to try out the ship against cold water with ice, and harsher currents, but she supposed that that could come in time.. she hoped that it would be tough and harsh enough to withstand it. It seemed, though, that the Russo man, although actually sailing his family's ships one summer, had experienced much under the guiding hand of his uncles.

Skye smiled at the man as he declared that he would do whatever jobs were necessary to the pack. She liked that - it was a good work ethic. Many of her members worked where their ranks were, but also dabbled in help with other things, and that was excellent; working together, helping each other, were what made a good pack great.

"Thank you, Vasiliy - it means a lot to me, and the pack as well," she said proudly.

She thought back to the expedition that had occurred - she knew in general what they had acquired and what they had given, but she had yet to hear about the details, particularly about the new packs in New Brunswick.

"On the expedition," she said, "did you learn much about the new packs? I don't know much of them," she admitted.

<style>
.wordstext p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 5px 0px 0px; margin: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.wordstext {font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; word-spacing:.5px; letter-spacing:.2pt; line-height:13pt; padding:70px 0px 10px 5px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KKBFV.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:365px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread