icing over a secret pain
[html]

(--) I lost this post. ;_; Sorry if suck.

Vasiliy is by me!

Vasiliy's ears perked as Skye spoke of new packs. Cercatori d'Arte was the first pack he'd ever lived in -- Sobirat'sya was more a coalition of different groups than a true pack. Vasi owed no allegiance to any but his family, and he answered only to the Patriarch or Matriarch of the Russos. He wondered what might cause packs to rise and fall in such a manner, and realized he knew little of Cercatori's political situation. We are friendly with all packs? he inquired, cocking his head. I know only little bit about others, and nothing of what Cercatori and others do together. Or apart.

The question about his family was answered with a shake of his head. Not much. Mostly fish, he explained. On White Sea, sometimes little villages on coast. But most fishing villages, you know? No want Russo fish, catch own fish. So, we bring not-fish things to trade, always, but it was not why we sail seas. Sail for fish, not trade, he said, shrugging. Southlands better for trade. Less snow, less ice, less cold. Easier, he said, remembering the long, dusty trade routes through Europe, leading from city to city and finally to the lovely coast.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread