icing over a secret pain
[html]

She grinned as the man expressed his bewilderment at all the different packs. She didn't mind that he had cursed - it was true, after all. Ever since she had joined together with Shawchert to create the Artisan pack, she had noticed new packs cropping up, one after another, seemingly with no or little breaks between them. She didn't mind, though - most of the newer packs were far enough from d'Arte so that they wouldn't be a nuisance, but close enough so that they could trade and make good relations, strengthening the pack even further.

"Not at all," she said to his apology, her toothy grin still on her face. "There are a lot of packs." She then cocked her head, considering the question; she knew of Freetown, a little place run by families rather than packs. She had yet to trade with them, but she knew it would only be a matter of time before she hauled the ship down to where Freetown was to trade - they had a variety of goods not found elsewhere. But as for the further lands.. she didn't know.

"I don't know much about the lands outside of Nova Scotia," she said truthfully. "I do know of Freetown, which is a trading town not too far from here - a few hours by the ship. Perhaps we'll go some day to trade some of our wonderful goods - I'm sure they will pay handsomely," she said cheekily, knowing full well that she would try to swindle the Freetown traders into buying a chicken sooner than actually trading valuable goods.

<style>
.wordstext p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 5px 0px 0px; margin: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.wordstext {font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; word-spacing:.5px; letter-spacing:.2pt; line-height:13pt; padding:70px 0px 10px 5px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KKBFV.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:365px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread