Straight Shot
[html]
WC: 314 OOC: Sorry bout the delay, now i'll post whenever i get the chance, I was making sure I didn't get too many eclpse posts so i could get my 5th Big Grin

Eclipse was humming. It was tuneless and gawdy, she wasn’t the best with her voice and it was only when she was alone when she hummed or when she was cooking, then it would slip out and she wasn’t self conscious until someone said something or she was done cooking. This time it was someone falling right into her camp. She jumped with a start as a man tripped into the clearing and she was on her feet quick and ready to strike as her bow was in her hands and an arrow was in the string within seconds, but she did not pull back. Her heart was racing and she dropped her bow down towards the earth when he spoke and she then she leaned down to help him up. He seemed harmless enough and Eclipse was usually good at telling the good from the bad and this one did expect her to put an arrow to his head.

“Are you ok? You do know it’s not really a good idea to trip over roots like that” Yes she weas blunt and to a point. She hated seeing others unhappy though and if she could she would do what she must to make them happy again; “My name is Eclipse Soulstorm, and you are welcome to join me and have some of my meal.” Another tradition she could not rid herself of from Ichika, sharing a fire and making a friend. To her old pack it was a custom that guests needed to eat and drink in order for them to feel safe because it meant no harm could be done to them unless they intended to kill. Eclipse kept with that tradition even though some of the wolves didn’t understand what it meant but many of them took this was a good grace and usually accepted.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread