Straight Shot
[html]
262 // Not a problem at all. You know that. Smile

The last thing Ink expected to see when he looked up was a bow being lowered towards his face, no arrow attached- sort of. At first, he wanted to piddle himself, sure he'd been caught by some sort of maniac psycho killer... and then she made good of herself and turned out to be a pretty decent lady after all. She even helped to stand him up. How nice. How... terrifyingly nice.

The dual-toned boy didn't move as she spoke, long ears flicking to catch each sound and word. Her first comment made him laugh, a short, sarcastic sound. "You'd figure, right?" He looked back behind him at the roots and silently cursed them. His odd gaze fell back on the lady as she introduced herself. Eclipse Soulstorm. A very interesting and lovely name, not that he had the balls to say it out loud. He smiled, a charming expression, at her offer. "Eclipse... Thank you. I'd... love some." The moment his eyes settled on the food in question, he could feel the hunger gnawing at him savagely.

He'd wait for her to move, an invitation, before moving to sit. As he did, he'd introduce himself. "My name's Ink. Ink Trovato. As you could probably tell, I'm the new kid in town." Er, province. Same deal. "...are you from a pack around here?" Curiousity managed to creep past his own defenses and actually make him... talkative. She was the first person he'd actually met in this place that hadn't tried to kill, maim, rape or bribe him. A good change.

<style type="text/css">
.blue b {font-weight:bold; color:#a9e0e5;}
.blue p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.blue {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0f0e2d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RsVDS.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/Bujaa.png);
background-position: center top, center bottom;
background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 100px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6e90b3; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread