Straight Shot
[html]
WC: 381 OOC: Ugh this sucks i sowwy Sad

She gave him a soft smile at his laugh and comment and shrugged a little, she wasn’t going to truly judge him for tripping over roots, there were many more things she could stay, but it seemed to lighten the mood especially since she could have put an arrow through his head without a thought. She settled back down and focused on the food for a second before turning her attention to the man; “It’s best to keep a careful eye out in the forest, it has many more dangers than the roots.” she smiled and nodded as he sat and introduced himself.

She looked back at the fire a small smile playing on her lips, she couldn’t remember being new to this place because she didn’t remember the first few months of her life and she was born in Dahlia, which was right next to the forest and in the area in general, her eyes went back to Ink and nodded; “I am sure you will fit in soon enough, It is a pleasure to meet you.” She said then pulled the food from the fire, it was very tender and not entirely cooked all the way but being a wolf that mattered little to her, she liked a crispy outside and a raw inside it just made it taste all the better, she tore up some of the animal, keeping only a few choicy parts for herself, gave the rest of the cooked animal to him. There was more meat than what she pulled off, she figured he’d need it, especially if he blundered through the wood and scared all the animals away with how loud he was being; “Yes I am a part of Cercatori d’ Arte, it’s about over there.” she pointed in the general direction of her pack and pulled some of the food into her mouth and chewed, then looked him over. “So.... are you from a real city or something? I ran into someone else who seemed out of place too.” She asked curiously. The other man hadn’t told her much about his past, it was only a conversation grabber at least she could make a friend soon enough, she couldn’t have enough of those.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread