Straight Shot
[html]
WC: 317 OOC:

As he explained where he was from she became intrigued. Her ears perked in attention, and she picked at her food, barely eating it as she imagined what his life must have been. It sounded like quite the adventure. She didn’t know anything about them so she couldn’t give him any help on what was up north or not. His explanation of why he was up her made her stop eating entirely her nausea coming back full blown as she saw the near image of herself looking for her own father. She looked down.

“I learned from my own experience it’s not always good to walk down paths you don’t know.” She said sourly. Her situation was different than his but when her father disappeared she went looking for him, and even when he was gone she was abandoned by her mother as well at a very young age, so she ran still telling herself she was looking for her dad, in which she found out much later that he was dead. She shook her head when he spoke hisf father’s name; “I am sorry, you are right I do not know him. I hope your outcome is well though. There are some things you may find out you never want to.” Like she had with both her lines, one a maniac type pack of imbreds, and the other... well her grandfather was the murderers of all murderers. She closed her eyes but refused to speak of that at all. She was getting use to the idea, but it didn’t mean she liked it. She was not going to turn out like any of them. She would break free and not let the blood flow in another body. No matter how much she wanted a child in the future, she did not want to let her own bad blood to continue.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread