The Beginning
[html]

wc -- 315

At his own posture change, Jaden withdrew into something less friendly, Saul felt a spark of anger to see their 'visitors' tail raise slightly, hackles bristling. There would be no fight here today, simply for the fact that Vinátta would rip the pair apart at the beckon of a howl from either of the Virdings. But there could certainly be a confrontation. Once again, Lilin reflected his thoughts, her hard tone matching his feelings precisely. While she spoke with articulation, it was very clear what she was asking and Saul felt a rumbling growl of agreement from her. It didn't take Jaden long to answer and the anger at the males words eclipsed any other feeling for a few moments. Luckily, the Virding did not act on this, staying quiet as the male finished his little speech. There was a lot Saul wanted to say, and with a bare glance towards Lilin, he faced the dark male.

"And what 'assumptions' would these be? We do not judge you as a pack, we simply dislike the proximity with which you chose to settle. There is no assumption in saying you are too close, its simple fact. As for having no idea we were here, perhaps you should have checked the surrounding area, as we did, before you decided? Saul couldn't help the scorn from his voice. He himself had scouted the entirety of the Grand Lake to check that there had been no others around their immediate area. Jaden once again reiterated that they wouldn't move, scolding them like pups. Had he not come to Vinátta's borders looking to build a relationship? Scolding was not considered polite behaviour.

"I agree. I think it might be time for you to leave." He offered, knowing he wasn't just talking about the pair removing themselves from Vinátta's borders. Both their lives would be better if Sangi'lak moved further away.

<style>
.saul-q32 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-q32 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-q32 b {color:#2A2E1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-q32 {background-color:#CFDF97; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... s/saul.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#737F4B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:215px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saul-q32-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread