up above the clouds with you
[html]
26.07.12 . 3pm . saulin residence . optime form
I think we said we'd set this for the 27th... or was it the 26th? meh, i can change it either way!

The ear to ear grin that had alighted his face almost a week before had not faded in wattage. His happiness was never far from the surface, even if things had been changing so much in his life. Always one to revel in the comfort of things being the same, Saul was finding that he was relishing the changes that was turning his life on its head. After five long months of dancing around each other, unsure of their feelings and battling with the moral dilemma their relationship presented them with, he and Lilin had finally become mates. As if this were the catalyst, it had been just a few days later that Temeraire had shifted and Saul had had to give his son the birds and the bees talk. Teme had returned from his walk and had declared that he was moving out. Saul had been surprised, but not really upset. Temeraire was an independent child.

He'd thought he'd be lonely now that Temeraire was gone, but it hadn't really panned out like that. If he didn't go over to Lilin's house, she was over his and the two of them spent as much time as they could together. It had been yesterday morning, waking up early with Lilin curled around him in his bed, that the question had slipped from his lips. "Move in with me?" He'd asked, green eyes still bleary with sleep. To his immense surprise, Lilin had agreed to it. The previous day had been spent sorting through both of their houses, Saul to make room for the things Lilin wanted to bring over, Lilin packing up whatever she wanted to bring. The pair had fallen into their heap of furs last night, giggling and playing at the prospect of a new life together.

Ducking through the door of his house today, Saul held a bundle of material in his arms. They were almost there, just the last few items to be carted over to his house from hers. Casting a glance back, Saul had lost sight of his mate and searched the clearing outside his house for any signs before moving towards their bedroom, placing the silks on the bed. "Lili, where are you?" He called, a mischievous grin alighting his lips before he turned and began stalking forward, trying to locate his mate.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
390+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread