up above the clouds with you
[html]
-cuddles lilibug-
I changed the date to the 26th, because it fits better with sauls timeline, and ez's thread is for the 25th, so it won't mess things up! sorry about that sweety.

It was blaringly obvious just how happy the young Stormbringer male was. It was perhaps deeper in meaning than simply finding his mate. For as long as he could remember, there had been little consistency in his life. Of course, there had been Dahlia de Mai, which had certainly been a consistent place to live. But Bris had been slipping into the recesses of her own mind, Conor had been on a likewise spiralling path and his siblings had never been in one place together for long. Ichika had perhaps been a little better- Saul had been older and he'd had Wretch, Siku, Eclipse, Range, Melee, Gideon, Nayru. The list was large, but it had dwindled down to him on his own, chasing after broken dreams. He'd returned to Ichika with a son, which had perhaps been the most monumental experience of his life. He didn't know whether it compared to this, but for the first time in a long time, Saul felt as though he could truly put his faith in Lilin- she wouldn't leave him.

Her half bark was met with the lowering of his ears. She sounded so tired, even though he couldn't see her. Still, she'd made it to the house and appeared to be in it at least. With a bounding leap towards the door, Saul made his way into the open living space to spot Lilin on the floor, her fingers wriggling in a mocking wave gesture. He chuckled softly, before her tease was heard and he gave a playful gasp. "I will have you know, Miss Soulstorm, that my nose is in perfect working order" He retorted, mock indignation colouring his tones before he stalked forward and crouched down in front of her.

"You feelin' alright baby?" He murmured, reached over to push her hair away from her face, subtly pressing his palm against her forehead to see if she had a temperature. Green eyes were concerned- moving had really taken it out of her despite the help Saul had given and the assistance Ezra had provided. Despite his worry, he couldn't help the little grin slipping onto his lips, the one that clearly stated 'She is mine... and I am hers.'.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
369+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread