[aw] if you want a job done right
[html]<style>#sieLoc td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; padding:3px; font-size:11px; }
#sieLoc td.header { font-size:15px; }
#sieLoc #location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:100px;height:100px;border:1px solid #000000;background-position:36% 16%;}
#sieLoc #pushpin{position:relative;left:45px;top:45px;}</style>

Setting Form NPCs

Date: 26 July

Weather: Cool, cloudy

Time: Morning
Optime
Wilson

Mai

(523) Open for anyone! It could go along the horsey-route or diverge into somethin else. Since I only have a few Lev threads, I would greatly prefer fastish repliers. Smile

Levent and Wilson are by me!

Levent liked to think that he was good with all animals in the universe, but good did not necessarily imply that he was an expert at anything, except maybe cats. Horses, while he could communicate with them fluently enough, were a bit more difficult for him to deal with—and it seemed like, out of all the horses he could have traded for in the north, he’d picked the one who did not want to be ridden.

Bugün yavaş hareket edeceğiz, bayan, the Turk muttered as he hooked a lead to her halter and led her out of her stall with quiet encouragement. He was quicker to show his dominance than with other people’s horses, however; while he was submissive in both pack and herd to make it easygoing for all, he knew that he needed to show mastery over this horse. He talked as if he was used to giving her orders already and adopted his usual confident, carefree swagger so she didn’t pick up on the fact that he wasn’t entirely hopeful about this interaction.

While he walked her around the side of the stables, a white shape came trotting up beside them. The paint mare snorted, her ears lying back, but Levent quickly communicated what the small animal was and she relaxed, if with some disdainful tension remaining in her lip. He then shot a glare at the cat, who only greeted him brightly—and that Levent wouldn’t argue about. Ever since they’d returned from the voyage and everything was supposed to go back to normal, Wilson had begun to ignore him. At least, he was never this cheery.

Have you gotten into—?

Catnip? Wilson asked, his jaw opening playfully. Not since the other day, and that was a bloody adventure. Did you know that Sunrise and Kittensworth—

Levent laughed, which almost startled Mai again, although she recovered quickly and eyed him with some grouchiness. He apologized smoothly then tied her up on the other side of the building, making sure the knot was tight but could loosen quickly at a clever pull in case of emergencies. He stepped into the tack area, grabbing a saddle pad and saddle, and returned.

Apparently she doesn’t like riders, he explained to the tom as he set the tack on her back, although I’ve had her carry some supplies, and that doesn’t bother her.

You sure you should be doing this? Couldn’t a Gamekeeper?

The man shrugged, dropping the girth on her off side then reaching for it under the horse’s white-splashed belly. I might as well. If I have problems, I can just take her to our warrior allies. I hear they train horses, anyway, and I’ve got a suspicion that’s the cowboy fellow’s job, McCoy or whatsit. He paused, smiled. Amazingly cute guy.

Wilson snorted.

Levent buckled then tightened the girth before reaching up, rocking the saddle gently to make sure that it was snug on her back—then scowled when it felt loose. At that point in time, Mai loudly let out the breath she’d been holding, and Wilson ceased pouting long enough to laugh with his friend.

<style>
.levWils {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px auto; width:95%;}
.levWils p {text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0;}
.levWils p.image {text-align:center; float:right; margin:3px; text-indent:0; font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.levWils .txtooc {text-align:left; font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal;}
.levWils .word {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.levWils b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.levWils b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.levWils b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
.levWils u { text-decoration: underline; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread